- Reduced rate for chapter workshops with local and national clinicians.
- Access to workshop notes (Even for workshops not attended!)
- Discounted fees at the AOSA National Conference.
- Quarterly editions of the AOSA peer reviewed journal Orff Echo
- Monthly editions of the AOSA Newsletter Reverberations
- Access to National AOSA website: lesson ideas, videos, tech tips and more!
- Access to AOSA Grants/Scholarships: professional development, classroom instruments, research and creative projects
- An environment for professional development, communication and networking.
- The opportunity to present at an Orff Chapter Share!
- A chance to share the joy and enthusiasm of the Orff approach with your colleagues.
- Regular: $40 (Chapter Dues) + $ 89 (National Dues)
To join the chapter, concurrent membership in the national organization is required.
- Student: $10 (Chapter Dues) Full-time undergraduate/graduate students: student ID required. $30 (National Dues)
- Retired: $20 (Chapter Dues) + $59 (National Dues)
- First time free with a paid member!
- Member: $20
- Not Member: $65
- Retired: $20
- Student: $10
- *Rob Amchin Event August 29 – $10 for members, $15 for non-members, $10 Retired, $5 Student.
Pay with PayPal HERE
Pay Dues by Check to
612 Copper NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102